Fruity Banana Freeze Recipe
Relates Dixie Terry of Goreville, Illinois, "It's easy to double or triple this refreshing recipe for a luncheon or shower."
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-2/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup quartered maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Pour into a 9-in. square dish. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 210 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Banana Freeze
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC