- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-2/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup quartered maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Pour into a 9-in. square dish. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Banana Freeze in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p18
Reviews for Fruity Banana Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review