- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- Split cake horizontally into thirds. Place one layer in a 5-qt. trifle or serving bowl that is 9 in. in diameter. Top with a third of the pudding, whipped topping and fruit. Repeat layers twice. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Angel Food Trifle in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p47
Reviews for Fruity Angel Food Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review