Fruited Turkey Wraps Recipe
“This colorful wrap tastes great and is so good for you. It's packed with lean protein, fruit and veggies and wrapped in whole-grain goodness!” Lisa Renshaw - Kansas City, Missouri
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups finely shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1. Combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, peel and curry; spread over tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion, oranges, cranberries and turkey. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 332 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC