Fruited Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 cups finely shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1. Combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, peel and curry; spread over tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion, oranges, cranberries and turkey. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap: 332 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Turkey Wraps
"I am not a fan of spicy foods so I left the curry out which was fine and I also used lettuce instead of the cabbage. Next time I would add chopped walnuts as well."
"These were yummy! I used lettuce instead of the cabbage and deleted the onions. I will make these again!"
"I loved these, but they weren't such a hit with my children. You either love curry or not. I think they would have eaten them better with mayonnaise only."