Fruited Turkey Salads Recipe
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the turkey, peaches and blueberries. Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 274 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.