- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the turkey, peaches and blueberries. Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruited Turkey Salads
Sort By :
"Absolutely great combination of flavors. I trimmed some of the calories by using non-fat/light/sugarless items. Also used chicken versus turkey."
"I make a similar salad with chicken and apples rather than turkey and peaches-I will try this version next time. I agree with the person who said don't be a slave to the recipe. The fun part of cooking is experimenting and since I don't usually have orange marmalade or walnuts in the house, I will substitute peach preserves and toasted pecans."
"don't be such a slave to this if you don't like something put in what you like"
"I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS BUT I DON'T LIKE ORANGE MARMALADE COULD I USE SOMETHING ELSE"
"I have made a salad very similar to this for years - with one exception. My recipe calls for whipped cream instead of sour cream."