- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam or spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 red apple, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Drain oranges, reserving 1/2 cup juice. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, jam, vinegar and reserved juice; shake well. In a large salad bowl, toss oranges, spinach, apple and pecans. Serve with the dressing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Spinach Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p33
Reviews for Fruited Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2010
"Delicious...with the following alterations. We had strawberry-rhubarb jam home (which worked fine) and only used 1/2 cup chopped pecans, which added plenty of crunch for our liking.~ Theresa"