Fruited Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Toasted coconut, optional
- 1. Cook rice pilaf according to package directions. Stir in the butter until melted. Add the pineapple, raisins and salad dressing. Top with toasted coconut if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 347 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Rice Pilaf
"This one got mixed reviews. Daughter and I loved it; husband rather have just plain rice pilaf."