Fruited Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Toasted coconut, optional
- 1. Cook rice pilaf according to package directions. Stir in the butter until melted. Add the pineapple, raisins and salad dressing. Top with toasted coconut if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 347 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Rice Pilaf
"This one got mixed reviews. Daughter and I loved it; husband rather have just plain rice pilaf."
"I was looking for a side for BBQ chicken quesdaillas. This was a good pick. I skipped the raisins and added more pineapple. I also used brown rice to bump up our whole grains. This is going in my rotation. Thanks!"