Fruited Punch Recipe
I've been making this for more years than I care to say, and I think this is the best punch ever.—Marlene Meimann, Queensbury, New York
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups strong brewed tea, chilled
- 3 cups cold orange juice
- 3 cups cold unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 1. For sugar syrup, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- 2. To serve, combine ginger ale, tea, fruit juices and sugar syrup in a punch bowl. Or, divide ingredients between two pitchers and stir to combine. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Fruited Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC