I've been making this for more years than I care to say, and I think this is the best punch ever.—Marlene Meimann, Queensbury, New York
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups strong brewed tea, chilled
- 3 cups cold orange juice
- 3 cups cold unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- For sugar syrup, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- To serve, combine ginger ale, tea, fruit juices and sugar syrup in a punch bowl. Or, divide ingredients between two pitchers and stir to combine. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Fruited Punch in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p8
Reviews for Fruited Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review