- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups strong brewed tea, chilled
- 3 cups cold orange juice
- 3 cups cold unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- For sugar syrup, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- To serve, combine ginger ale, tea, fruit juices and sugar syrup in a punch bowl. Or, divide ingredients between two pitchers and stir to combine. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Fruited Punch
Sort By :
"I made this for a Christmas Eve family party and it got rave reviews from everyone! This is the BEST punch recipe I've found anywhere. It's so easy, and VERY tasty. Family members requested the recipe so they could make it when they got home! I did try it a second time and used green tea rather than regular tea, and it was just as good, and it kept the light color as in the picture."