- 1 pound boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup peach preserves or peach spreadable fruit
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Toss pork with taco seasoning mix. In a skillet sprayed with cooking spray, brown pork over medium heat. Add red pepper; cook for 1 minute. Add salsa and preserves; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pork is tender. Add peas; cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fruited Pork Picante
Sort By :
"This was really good! We needed to use up some fresh snow peas so this was perfect. We added some chopped mango as well as some fresh cilantro. Even my 4 year old liked it. Will make again."