Fruited Pistachio Pudding
Fruited Pistachio Pudding comes from Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. It's a quick dessert with broad appeal and so easy to make, Sue reports.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping and mayonnaise.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Leave in bowl or spoon into
- individual serving dishes. Serve immediately or chill. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 250 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.