Fruited Pistachio Pudding Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping and mayonnaise. Fold in remaining ingredients. Leave in bowl or spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve immediately or chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/2 cup: 250 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fruited Pistachio Pudding
"Just made this to have for Easter I loved it taste like water gate salad with extra fruit and its a great touch. Now I just have to test it out on my family tomorrow but I think they will love it!"