Fruited Pistachio Pudding comes from Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. It's a quick dessert with broad appeal and so easy to make, Sue reports.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping and mayonnaise. Fold in remaining ingredients. Leave in bowl or spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve immediately or chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Pistachio Pudding in Taste of Home October/November 1993, p13
Reviews for Fruited Pistachio Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2012
"Just made this to have for Easter I loved it taste like water gate salad with extra fruit and its a great touch. Now I just have to test it out on my family tomorrow but I think they will love it!"