Fruited Mixed Greens Salad Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh arugula or additional fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned diced beets
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-2/3 cups equals 197 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Fruited Mixed Greens Salad
"We served this salad at a couple's dinner and it got rave reviews for so many flavors!Mary"