Fruited Mixed Greens Salad
Thanks to all the fruits and veggies in this attention-getting side salad, you’ll enjoy a good dose of antioxidants. Ann Yarber - Goldsby, OK
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh arugula or additional fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned diced beets
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl,
- whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-2/3 cups equals 197 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.