- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh arugula or additional fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned diced beets
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Mixed Greens Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p47
Reviews for Fruited Mixed Greens Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2009
"We served this salad at a couple's dinner and it got rave reviews for so many flavors!Mary"