Thanks to all the fruits and veggies in this attention-getting side salad, you’ll enjoy a good dose of antioxidants. Ann Yarber - Goldsby, OK
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh arugula or additional fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned diced beets
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Mixed Greens Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p47
Reviews for Fruited Mixed Greens Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2009
"We served this salad at a couple's dinner and it got rave reviews for so many flavors!Mary"