- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter and egg. Add pineapple and milk; mix well. Combine the dry ingredients; add to butter mixture just until moistened. Stir in the pecans, apricots and raisins. Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 3 loaves.
Originally published as Fruited Mini Loaves in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p47
Reviews for Fruited Mini Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review