Fruited Lettuce Salad Recipe
This salad is a colorful and refreshing combination that wakes up the taste buds with its tangy dressing.—Ruth Taylor, Greeneville, Tennessee
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the greens, oranges, grapes, onion and almonds. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 238 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Lettuce Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC