Fruited Lettuce Salad
This salad is a colorful and refreshing combination that wakes up the taste buds with its tangy dressing.Ruth Taylor, Greeneville, Tennessee
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a large bowl, toss the greens, oranges, grapes, onion and almonds.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients;
- shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 238 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.