This salad is a colorful and refreshing combination that wakes up the taste buds with its tangy dressing.—Ruth Taylor, Greeneville, Tennessee
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a large bowl, toss the greens, oranges, grapes, onion and almonds. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Lettuce Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p7
Reviews for Fruited Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review