- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water
- until smooth. Gradually stir in the orange juice. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the
- mincemeat, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, ginger and cinnamon;
- heat through.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, apple and lemon juice. Drain
- vegetables; stir in fruit mixture. Transfer to a greased 4-qt.
- baking dish. Add mincemeat; stir gently. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake,
- uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 243 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.