- minutes or until thickened. Removed from the heat. Stir a small
- amount into egg; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook
- and stir until a thermometer reads 160° and mixture is
- thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in butter. Cool to room
- In a small bowl, beat cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold into custard. Spread over gelatin; sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 242 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.