Field editor Lucille Terry of Frankfort, Kentucky shares this chunky feta and cream cheese spread with a pleasing sweet-savory flavor.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, diced
- 1 large tart apple, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta until smooth. Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Fruited Feta Spread in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p53
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Fruited Feta Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 11, 2010
"We made this for Christmas and even the people we thought would'nt eat it loved it as we all did !!!"