Fruited Curry Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens among five serving plates; top with turkey mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 472 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Fruited Curry Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.