Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two Recipe
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1-2/3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens between two serving plates; top with turkey mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 462 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein .
Reviews for Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.