- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1-2/3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens between two serving plates; top with turkey mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two in Simple & Delicious
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review