- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens among five serving plates; top with turkey mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Curry Turkey Salad in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p57
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruited Curry Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review