Fruited Cranberry Relish
This recipe came from my aunt, who for many years invited our family to her home for Christmas dinner. I took great delight in helping myself to this relish because she always served it in one of her fancy dishes, used only on the holidays.
-Ruth Collins, Blossvale, New York
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium tart apple, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- fruit is chopped. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 90 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.