- 1 package (6 ounces) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) cranberries
- 3 medium unpeeled green apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. In a blender or food processor, process the cranberries until coarsely chopped; add to gelatin mixture. Repeat with apples and orange. Stir in celery, pecans, water, vinegar, orange peel, lemon juice and salt. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish or a 2-1/2-qt. bowl. Chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Whisk mayonnaise and orange juice; serve with the salad. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Cranberry Gelatin in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p18
Reviews for Fruited Cranberry Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review