Fruited Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook the gelatin and cranberry sauce over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the pineapple and ginger ale until combined.
- 2. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, stirring after 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 253 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Fruited Cranberry Gelatin Salad
"I have been using this recipe every year since it came out in the magazine. It is always a big hit and will be taking it to a potluck at work this month. Love, love, love it!!!"
"This has been a holiday meal staple for years. I love that it only takes a few minutes to make, plus I can prepare it a few days in advance. Edit 1/5/14: My 9 year old has now taken over making this dish (with supervision at the stovetop step) and is so proud of herself for having something to contribute to Thanksgiving and Christmas meals."
"This has become a holiday staple. My family never liked cranberry sauce then I made this and added a small can of mandarin oranges and my family ate it up. Now I have to double the recipe."
"Question: Do you add any water to the gelton while you are cooking it?"