Fruited Cranberry Gelatin Salad
"This our traditional Thanksgiving salad," writes Lyn Chapman of Provo, Utah. "But we don't limit it to just once a year. It's so easy to make that we have it with almost every meal that includes chicken."
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale
- In a large saucepan, cook the gelatin and cranberry sauce over medium
- heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- pineapple and ginger ale until combined.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, stirring after
- 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.