"This our traditional Thanksgiving salad," writes Lyn Chapman of Provo, Utah. "But we don't limit it to just once a year. It's so easy to make that we have it with almost every meal that includes chicken."
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale
- In a large saucepan, cook the gelatin and cranberry sauce over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the pineapple and ginger ale until combined.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, stirring after 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Cranberry Gelatin in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p12
Reviews for Fruited Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review