Fruited Cranberry Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale
- In a large saucepan, cook the gelatin and cranberry sauce over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the pineapple and ginger ale until combined.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, stirring after 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fruited Cranberry Gelatin(4)
Sort By :
I have been using this recipe every year since it came out in the magazine. It is always a big hit and will be taking it to a potluck at work this month. Love, love, love it!!!
This has been a holiday meal staple for years. I love that it only takes a few minutes to make, plus I can prepare it a few days in advance.
This has become a holiday staple. My family never liked cranberry sauce then I made this and added a small can of mandarin oranges and my family ate it up. Now I have to double the recipe.
Question: Do you add any water to the gelton while you are cooking it?
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >