Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, oranges and grapes. Drain and rinse pasta with cold water; add to chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.