“This easy, 5-ingredient recipe makes a nice alternative to potato salad for a summer side dish.” It’s also refreshing, colorful and a great way to use up leftover chicken. Enjoy! Bridget Francoeur – Adrian, MI
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, oranges and grapes. Drain and rinse pasta with cold water; add to chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review