- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, oranges and grapes. Drain and rinse pasta with cold water; add to chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I made this and the Parmesan Knots from Taste of Home for a luncheon jewelry party I was hosting and everyone loved both. The salad was easy to make and easy to eat off the plate without having to sit at a table. Will definitely use this recipe again! Try it AND the Parmesan Knots. Great light lunch!"
"Followed the recipe exactly as it says, but the final dish ended up having a very bland taste. We added more ranch, about a tablespoon of sugar, dash of salt, and some milk. After adding these ingredients, it tasted much better!"
"love this! I've also had it with cubed cheddar cheese in it."
"An interesting combination of 5 items makes up this salad. It is easy to prepare and I will use it as a "take to work" salad."
"My daughter LOVES this. It's fast cheap and a snap to make and for a summer meal, this is wonderful, we used red grapes, though. It gave it more color."