Fruited Chicken Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red or yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh peach
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, red pepper and fruit. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 301 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 941mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Chicken Lettuce Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.