Fruited Cabbage Potluck Salad Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 medium tangerines, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1. In a large bowl, layer the cabbage, bananas and tangerines. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Place pineapple over tangerines.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved pineapple juice until smooth; drizzle over salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Toss just before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 80 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Cabbage Potluck Salad
"Next time Ill double the mayo and pineapple juice sauce but other than that it was delicious. Interesting variety of fruit mixed with the cabbage makes this a unique salad. Would be good for potlucks."