This refreshing salad is always a hit when I take it to picnics, family get-togethers and church supper.—Rita Rial, Rochester, New Hampshire
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 medium tangerines, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, layer the cabbage, bananas and tangerines. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Place pineapple over tangerines.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved pineapple juice until smooth; drizzle over salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Toss just before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Fruited Cabbage Salad in The Best of Country Cooking Annual 2005, p78
Reviews for Fruited Cabbage Potluck Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review