- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 large bunch)
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, broccoli, celery, grapes, almonds and chives.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and reserved juice. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forFruited Broccoli Salad
"I made this for a family dinnner and everyone loved it."
"This is delicious! I used all green grapes. I also used Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil & Cracked Pepper instead of just regular mayonnaise. Yum!~ Theresa"