Fruited Brie Bake Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Sliced almonds
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Remove rind from the top of the Brie; set aside. Hollow out the center, leaving a 1-in. shell all around. Place Brie shell in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Save leftover cheese for another use.
- 2. Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and spoon into the center of the cheese. Top with the reserved cheese top. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fruited Brie Bake
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC