Fruited Brie Bake
Taste of Home Cooking School
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Sliced almonds
- Assorted crackers
- Remove rind from the top of the Brie; set aside. Hollow out the
- center, leaving a 1-in. shell all around. Place Brie shell in an
- ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Save leftover cheese for another
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and spoon into the center of the
- cheese. Top with the reserved cheese top. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve
- warm with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer