Fruited Ambrosia Recipe
This is a great take-along dish for any yuletide gathering. Crunchy nuts, chewy coconut and fruit galore provide a heavenly blend of textures and flavors.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + chilling YIELD:10-14 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1-1/2 cups halved green grapes
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, yogurt and lime juice. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Yield: 10-14 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC