- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1-1/2 cups halved green grapes
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, yogurt and lime juice. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Reviews for Fruited Ambrosia
Sort By :
I was asked to make ambrosia salad for a special event, but had never made it before. I decided to try this recipe and was not disappointed. 5 stars! For any fellow first-timers, it is runny when you first "assemble" it, but as it chills it congeals nicely.
You didn't list the Nutrician facts for some recipes. I can use them if I don't know the facts.