Fruit Yogurt Medley Recipe
"When I'm out of fresh vegetables and greens for a salad, I grab some fruit and toss together this refreshing medley instead," relates Corbin Detgen of Buchanan, Michigan. "Try it with your favorite yogurt flavor."
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped dates
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the apple, banana, grapes, walnuts and dates. Fold in yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Yogurt Medley
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC