- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped dates
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the apple, banana, grapes, walnuts and dates. Fold in yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Yogurt Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p11
Reviews for Fruit Yogurt Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review