Fruit Yogurt Medley Recipe
"When I'm out of fresh vegetables and greens for a salad, I grab some fruit and toss together this refreshing medley instead," relates Corbin Detgen of Buchanan, Michigan. "Try it with your favorite yogurt flavor."
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped dates
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the apple, banana, grapes, walnuts and dates. Fold in yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Yogurt Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p11
Reviews for Fruit Yogurt Medley(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review