For a refreshing dessert, a simple fruit medley is perfect. Whether I use canned fruit or in-season varieties, I can count on an empty bowl when dinner is finished.—Carole Holder, Norman, Oklahoma
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- Whipped topping, chopped nuts and toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Top each serving with whipped topping, nuts and coconut. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fruit With Whipped Topping in Country Woman January/February 2005, p39
Reviews for Fruit With Whipped Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review