Fruit with Marshmallow Dip Recipe
"Our family loves this recipe," says Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas. "It's truly a time-saver. I can assemble the kabobs and dip in minutes, yet they taste like I fussed all day."
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 4 teaspoons juice (discarding remaining juice or save for another use); set pineapple aside. In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme, mayonnaise, vanilla and the reserved pineapple juice until blended.
- 2. Roll banana chunks in orange juice concentrate, then in coconut. Thread bananas, pineapple, cherries and grapes on skewers. Serve with dip. Yield: 6 servings (about 1 cup dip).
1 serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC