Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing Recipe
"Here's a refreshing addition to any meal," promises Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina. "The spiced yogurt dressing is delicious over the combination of grapes, berries and cantaloupe balls."
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or additional seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredient until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and blueberries; spoon into serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 121 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 fruit
Reviews for Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC