Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing
"Here's a refreshing addition to any meal," promises Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina. "The spiced yogurt dressing is delicious over the combination of grapes, berries and cantaloupe balls."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or additional seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredient until
- smooth. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes,
- strawberries and blueberries; spoon into serving bowls. Drizzle with
- dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup fruit with 3 tablespoons dressing equals 121 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.