- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or additional seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredient until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and blueberries; spoon into serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p8
Reviews for Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review