- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free peach yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine yogurt and vanilla; add to dry ingredients just until combined. In a bowl, beat egg substitute on medium speed for 2 minutes; fold into batter. Pour into a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Arrange peach slices around the edge of pan. Sprinkle with berries. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and peaches are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruit Volcano Cake
Sort By :
This is a good recipe. The sugar and cinnamon just set it off. i've made it several times now and is very easy to make.