"This cool refreshing dessert is easy to make for guests," remarks Cindy Neff of Colorado Springs, Colorado. "I love the contrast of sweet and tart, warm and cold." she explains.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a skillet, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the lime juice, honey, bananas and peaches. Cook and stir gently for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Place kiwi and strawberries in dessert dishes; top with frozen yogurt and banana mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Topped Frozen Yogurt in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p11
Reviews for Fruit-Topped Frozen Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review