Fruit-Topped Almond Cream Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Spoon into a shallow 2-qt. serving dish. Chill. Top with fruit just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 222 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.