Fruit-Topped Almond Cream Recipe
Fruit-Topped Almond Cream is a light and refreshing dessert. The recipe comes from Donna Friedrich of Fishkill, New York. "It's delicious with berries, but it can be made all year using whatever fruit is available," Donna informs.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Spoon into a shallow 2-qt. serving dish. Chill. Top with fruit just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 222 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fruit-Topped Almond Cream
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2009
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC