This is a delicious appetizer, but it’s also nice for breakfast or brunch spread on bagels, muffins or English muffins. With cranberries and pecans, it’s perfect for the holidays.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Assorted crackers or breads
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 30 minutes. Serve with crackers or breads. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 118 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.